Windows 10 is the latest version and new generation of Windows operating system that has just been released and replaced by Windows 8.1. It looks like Windows 10 with its many new features can once again bring Microsoft Windows XP and Windows 7 success. Extensive and many changes have been made to Windows 10 to make this version of Windows a new member of the Windows family. Microsoft’s most important goal in Windows 10 is to integrate all Windows-based operating systems so that a single operating system is created for all devices, including desktops, laptops, built-in systems, smartphones, and Xbox One, They are interconnected and can be connected to each other without the need for any other tools, making it easier and more advanced to control them all.
Windows 10 looks a lot like Windows 8.1 but its performance has improved, the Windows kernel has changed a lot, and many Windows 8 issues have been resolved; Microsoft is hoping to bring Windows 10 back to Windows success Win XP and Windows 7.
Key features of Windows 10:
– The latest generation of Windows family of operating systems
– Synchronization and synchronization of all operating systems based on Windows 10
– With a new and powerful Microsoft browser called Microsoft Edge
– Support for Universal applications for all Windows 10 operating systems
– Return Start Menu with new features
– Supports DirectX 12 and WDDM 2.0
– Automatic Windows Update without user intervention
– Remove Windows Media Center disconnect support
– Upgradeable from Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 without losing data
Microsoft’s new browser, Microsoft Edge, now released in Windows 10 and finally retiring after 20 years with Microsoft Explorer, this new version of Microsoft Browser has improved greatly and is a staunch rival to Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox; And the perfection of HTML5 and the latest web technologies, smart face recognition and fingerprint support are some of the most advanced features of this browser that are rarely seen in other browsers.
In the wake of repeated requests from Microsoft users, the company has reintroduced the popular Start Menu to Windows 10; the new Start Menu with the same style and style of Windows 7 and the inspiration for the Windows 8.1 menu has now become a powerful Windows 10 control tool. This allows the user to have complete control over their entire system through the same Start Menu and make any adjustments to it.
Another unique feature of Windows are Universal applications that can be installed on all Windows 10 family platforms such as Windows Mobile Phone 10 and Windows Embedded Systems 10, which are programs that are written exclusively for Windows 10 Installations are on other devices.
Windows 10’s graphics capabilities have gone even higher, with DirectX 12 and WDDM 2.0 support delivering a whole new and incredible gaming experience, so in the future we’ll see games with much more powerful effects than we saw in Windows 8.1 Was.
Minimum system requirements:
– Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) clock rate, IA-32 or x64 architecture, Support for PAE, NX and SSE2
– Memory (RAM): 2 GB for IA-32 and x64 edition
– Graphics card: DirectX 9 graphics device and WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
– Display screen: 800×600 pixels
– Input device: Keyboard and mouse
– Hard disk space: 32 GB for IA-32 and x64 edition
Recommended system requirements:
– Processor: x64 architecture with support for CMPXCHG16b, PrefetchW and LAHF/SAHF
– Memory (RAM): 4 GB
– Graphics card: WDDM 1.3 or higher driver
– Display screen: 1024×768 pixels
– Input device: Multi-touch display
– Hard disk space: N/A